Leigh Creek Energy Limited (the Company) is committed to achieving and demonstrating the highest standard of Corporate Governance and is committed to complying with the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (third edition) as appropriate. The Board guides the affairs of the Company on behalf of the shareholders by whom they are elected and to whom they are accountable. The Board has responsibility for the overall Corporate Governance of the Company including its strategic direction, establishment of goals for its management and monitoring the achievement of these goals.
Listed below are the Company’s board and committee charters, and policies which may be of interest to current and future shareholders of Leigh Creek Energy.
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Board Charter
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Securities Trading Policy
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Policy
- Anti-bribery Gifts and Benefits Policy
- Inclusion and Diversity Policy