FAQ’s for Investor and Registry Services
How do I access my shareholding account to view or change my details?
LCK’s share registry is Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited. You can access your LCK shareholding by accessing Computershare’s Investor Centre. The first time you use this website, you will need to register by following the simple instructions you will find there.
Once you have logged in to Computershare’s Investor Centre, you will have access to the following information related to your shareholding:
- Summary - Access to your important portfolio information on one page
- Activity – View your recent payments and transactions for each account in your portfolio
- Documents – Download payment advices and other important documents
- My Profile – Quality check and update important account information across your portfolio
You can also call Computershare’s enquiry line on 1300 556 161 to access further assistance.
What is the difference between CHESS and Issuer Sponsored shares?
As a shareholder, you can choose to register the legal title to your shares on either the:
- CHESS sub-register (also known as Broker Sponsored Holdings) - managed by the ASX via a Sponsoring Broker e.g. CommSec, NabTrade, or with a sharebroker, or
- Issuer Sponsored sub-register - maintained by the company who issued the shares. Most companies engage a share registry to administer the sub-register on their behalf e.g. Computershare.
You can find out how your shares are held from the reference number on the top right corner of your latest holding or dividend statement.
If the reference number on your statement begins with an ‘I’ or ‘N’ this is a Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) which means your shares are Issuer Sponsored. You will have a unique SRN for each Issuer Sponsored holding.
If it begins with an ‘X’ or ‘L’ you have a Holder Identification Number (HIN) and the ownership of your shares is registered electronically with CHESS by a Sponsoring Broker. Your unique HIN can register multiple securities.
Can I change the way I receive mail from LCK?
Yes. Having mail sent from the company directly to your email account is the most efficient way of receiving company information.
After logging in to Computershare’s Investor Centre, click “My Profile” (top right hand of the page), then click “Communication preferences” from the drop down menu on the left of this page, and change your preference to electronic, by entering your preferred email address.
Computershare’s FAQ’s page contains information on other forms that can be accessed online (see below for webpage access details).
For more FAQs
Computershare’s website has more information that LCK shareholders may find useful, such as:
- How do I register for Investor Centre?
- How do I reset my Investor Centre password?
- Information about tax related to owning shares
- Off-market Transfers
- Unlocking your Investor Centre account
For these and more FAQ’s visit Computershare